Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions before any purchased of tickets.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- ‘Event’ means an entertainment event including, without limitation, a concert, exhibition, sports, theatrical and/or music event to be held at a venue in respect of which we have the right to sell you tickets.
- ’Tickets’ means tickets or other types of evidence (including electronic tickets) for an event sold by us to you on behalf of the organisation responsible for the event for the right to occupy space at or to attend an event.
- ‘Venue’ means any facilities or locations of any nature where the event is being held.
- ‘We’ means the organiser. ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ shall be read accordingly.
- ‘You’ means you or anybody who in our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission. ‘Your’ shall be read accordingly.
- All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of tickets constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into an event. Ticket is valid on event date only. 1 ticket admits 1 person only.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your tickets on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The Management only accept responsibility for tickets bought from one of its own managed sales points. Any queries regarding tickets purchased from ticket agents must be directed back to the relevant agent.
- Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- Entry to the event requires ticket for patrons of age 3 years and above; the organiser has the right to ask for valid photo ID for verification at the door upon entry. They are required to sit on the lap of the adult and do not interfere with someone else’s seat.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
3. Price & Payment
- The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your order.
- Credit/debit card fees may be charged per ticket on certain performances.
4. Changes to Event
- We may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- We may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop entry to the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- We may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service. Decisions to move or cancel events are not under the organizer’s control; therefore we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred.
6. Cancelled/Re-scheduled events
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled event. Where an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you.
7. Use of details and data
- Information is collected from those registering with vip.my in order to facilitate ticket purchase or other services available.
8. Void tickets
- Any ticket obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all, rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. Any person seeking to use such a void ticket in order to gain or provide entry to an event may be considered to be a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action. Void tickets are non-refundable.
9. Conditions of admission
- You have to be at least 18 years old and above to enter the venue.
- No re-entry will be allowed once you exit the event venue.
- Photo ID must be presented in order to enter the venue.
- The management of the venue reserves the right to refuse ticket holder’s admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void. The management of the venue also reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
By way of example, the venue may remove a ticket holder who:
a) has behaved in the venue in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the venue has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
b) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
c) in the reasonable opinion of the venue is acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
d) fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age.
- You must comply with instructions and directions given by venue staff and stewards. No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
10. Restrictions and Prohibitions
- The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any venue is strictly forbidden. Unauthorized recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. Any recording made of an event in breach of these conditions shall belong to the organizer. The organizer will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items. By attending an event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The organizer may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
- Ticket holders shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material's.
- The following are not permitted within any venue:
a) animals (with the exception of guide dogs);
b) Your own food and drink (unless permitted by the Organizer);
c) bottles, cans or glass containers (unless permitted by the Organizer);
d) any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives);and
e) illegal substances
f) Recording devices
g) Umbrellas & infant strollers
h) laser pointers or any focus light devices
- The management of the venue reserves the right to conduct security searches from time to time and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the venue, may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience or the event or is one of the items not permitted in the venue as listed above.
- The ticket holder agrees to follow directions given by authorized personnel of the Organizer to submit to any search for prohibited items including weapons, controlled/dangerous/ illegal substances and recording devices.
- Ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the venue during an event at the discretion of the management of the venue. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind.
- Muslim patrons are strongly discouraged from consuming alcohol. Consumption is done at his/her own risk and organizers are not liable for any action taken by the local authorities towards these patrons.
- The Organizer, the venue owner, the sponsors, their agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage caused while in the venue, nor are they liable for any postponement of shows and/or performance. The ticket holder is accepting the ticket voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent, to the event, including death, personal injury, loss, damage and liability.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled once issued except in the event of a cancellation.
- If an event is cancelled, the following will take place:
a) For ONLINE credit or debit card purchasers, we will work with your respective card’s banks to automatically debit the amount back into your card. This process takes approximately 14 working days, after which you may check with your respective bank on the status.
b) For cash purchases or purchases made at Rock Corner outlets (our authorized agent), a refund form will be uploaded on our website. You will need to fill up this form, attach proof of purchase (the actual ticket or purchase receipt) and send it back to us via Email (email@example.com ) or to our Office Address Level 20, Suite 20.02, The Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) . This form will also be available at the Rock Corner outlets. Please be informed that the refund process will need at least 14 working days from the date we that we receive your refund application form.
- If an event is postponed, purchased tickets for the original date will be valid for the new date unless otherwise notified. Purchasers will have the option to seek a refund for the value of the purchased ticket(s) for a postponed event as below:
a)For all types of purchases ( online/ cash/ Rock Corner outlets) ), a refund form will be uploaded on our website. You will need to fill up this form, attach proof of purcahse and send it back to us via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or to our Office Address (Level 20, Suite 20.02, The Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) . This form will also be available at the Rock Corner outlets. Please be informed that the refund process will need at least 14 working days from the date we that we receive your refund application form.